Home About Scrapbook Mini Albums Journals Cards Tutorials Pinterest Youtube



Scrapbook page: Farewell BBQ
posted at Sunday 1 September 2013 , 20:14
A few weeks ago, I made a scrapbook page for an album I bought (I might share it sometime later), and I thought I'd share it here. It is on my friend's farewell barbeque. I photoshopped out the photographs because I'm not that comfortable with sharing them.

This page is A5 size (210 x 148mm / 8.3 x 5.8")(the size of the album). I used the remaining scraps I had left over from this project to make the striped background. They are from Crate Paper's DIY Shop paper collection. The black chipboard letters are from American Crafts "Bliss". For the other letters, I stamped them on a piece of scrap with a stamp set I bought from Typo and pasted them on with foam tape, to make them stand out. The satin ribbon is dyed with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Broken China".
This is a really quick and simple layout, and since this is also my first one, I didn't try the layering techniques as of yet.

Labels:





OLDER POSTS ▶ ◀ NEWER POSTS