Home About Scrapbook Mini Albums Journals Cards Tutorials Pinterest Youtube



Recycled Journal
posted at Tuesday 10 September 2013 , 23:13

I made a journal from 2 paper bags (as in the carrier type you get when you buy something from a shop, not the type usually used to make mini albums) I got from Typo some time ago. I was going through all my junk and when I saw them, I thought: Why not make something with them? So I put together this simple little thing. This 4 3/4" by 6 3/4" journal consists of 3 signatures, with 8 pages each, and a closure made of eyelets, circular pieces of the paper bag and twine (which was also from the paper bag!). The pages inside are blank, just like the covers (and hence I didn't bother taking any photographs of the inside).

I love the rough look of this journal and how it was recycled, instead of made from new pieces of paper bought from the store. Hopefully, I can do more of such projects in the future! Meanwhile, I might use this book for some stamping projects. If I do, I might share some photographs of its pages here:)

Have a great Tuesday and happy scrapping!

Labels:





OLDER POSTS ▶ ◀ NEWER POSTS